Q&A #1653

Remedial teaching models

View entire discussion

From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 23, 1999 at 20:52:41
Subject: Re: Remedial teaching models

What a wonderful program you are attempting! I would be very interested in how it works. As for existing models, I do not know of any that exactly fit, but you might look at the way place value and number sense are developed in the Math Their Way program (the Center for Innovation in Education). The website for this group is http://www.center.edu/ -Gail, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®