From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 24, 2006 at 15:01:18
Subject: Vertex Edge Graphing Activities

Our standards have been revised with vertex edge graphs starting in
Kindergarten on up.  We are looking for any resources we can use/purchase
to help with the teaching in this area and other discrete math
activities.  Any help you can give us in this area would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Betsy Fera

Post a public discussion message