From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 24, 2006 at 15:01:18
Subject: Vertex Edge Graphing Activities

Our standards have been revised with vertex edge graphs starting in Kindergarten on up. We are looking for any resources we can use/purchase to help with the teaching in this area and other discrete math activities. Any help you can give us in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Betsy Fera

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/