Q&A #16568

Vertex Edge Graphing Activities

View entire discussion

From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Feb 02, 2006 at 05:38:42
Subject: Re: Vertex Edge Graphing Activities

Hi Betsy, Thanks for writing to T2T. One of our associates thinks that NCTM is coming out shortly with a book on Discrete Math. You might check with them. www.nctm.org I found some resources by googling discrete math and vertex edge graphs. So I'd suggest that, but I know that you are looking for something more extensive. Good luck, >Our standards have been revised with vertex edge graphs starting in >Kindergarten on up. We are looking for any resources we can use/purchase >to help with the teaching in this area and other discrete math >activities. Any help you can give us in this area would be greatly >appreciated. > >Thank you, >Betsy Fera -Cynthia, for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®