Q&A #16568

Vertex Edge Graphing Activities

View entire discussion

From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Feb 02, 2006 at 05:38:42
Subject: Re: Vertex Edge Graphing Activities

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for writing to T2T. One of our associates thinks that NCTM is coming
out shortly with a book on Discrete Math. You might check with them.

I found some resources by googling discrete math and vertex edge graphs. So
I'd suggest that, but I know that you are looking for something more

Good luck,

>Our standards have been revised with vertex edge graphs starting in
>Kindergarten on up.  We are looking for any resources we can use/purchase
>to help with the teaching in this area and other discrete math
>activities.  Any help you can give us in this area would be greatly
>Thank you,
>Betsy Fera

 -Cynthia, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum.
Please read more about this possibility:

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®