From: Rebecca Lipke <rlipke@fhps.k12.mi.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 25, 2006 at 15:05:41
Subject: high school exams

My school is currently discussing the possibility of implementing a
district-wide policy to allow seniors (and possibly all levels) the
chance to be exempt from taking semester exams if they maintain a certain
set of criteria (certain grade average, absences, etc.).  I feel very
strongly against this, and I was hoping to collect some imformation from
other schools around the country as to whether they offer anything like
this or not and if so how it works.

I realize that this is not specifically a math question, but I thought
this would be a good group of people to start with!

Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®