Q&A #16631

Low Performance in Mathematics

View entire discussion

From: Ben <dabenas@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 03, 2006 at 07:53:42
Subject: Low Performance in Mathematics

What accounts for low performance in mathematics among high school students? I'm doing aresearch on this and would like to compare the performance of students 1. in the boarding house and day students 2. from living with single parents & those living with both parents 3. the educational level of student's parents 4. the occupation of parent(s) 5. economical status of students parents 6. students in relationships & those who are not 7. teacher qualification, etc. anyone with knowledge or material on how the above (and/or other factors) can affect a student's performance in mathematics (or generally in all other subjects) should please help me out via dabenas@yahoo.com

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®