From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jul 06, 1999 at 10:25:07
Subject: Re: Group research project in geometry for students

Get your hands on a textbook called Discovering Geometry by Michael Serra. It contains several projects that I think you will find interesting for your students. More info about this textbook can be found out at http://www.keypress.com/product_info/dg.html Also, I suggest you look into the Geometry section of the Internet Math Library for some other interesting ideas: http://mathforum.org/library/selected_sites/lesson_plans.geometry.html Good luck in your search. -Roya, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/