From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 15, 2006 at 13:04:15
Subject: Teaching mathematics

To mathematics teachers: What is the main problem that you have
encountered in teaching maths? How did you address this problem?

I am an education student and would like to teach maths. For one of my
classes, we have been asked to find answers (globally) to the above
questions on the internet. I would appreciate it if you could state the
country you are from, with your answer. Thank you for any help provided.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/