From: Z Jackson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 18, 1999 at 17:57:48
Subject: Ideas for math workshop

I am planning a refresher one week math workshop for third graders who are
going to fourth grade. The workshop is being held during the last week of
July. I have done this for several years with good results, but I want to try
a different approach this year.  My major goals are to review subtraction and
multiplication facts and to practice strategies for solving real life math
problems. Each class meets for only one hour.  The eight students are of
average or slightly above average ability.  I would like for the children to
be enthusiastic about what we do.  Any suggestions?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/