Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #16782

Honors Geometry

View entire discussion

From: Linda Henderson <lhenderson@ursuline.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 03, 2006 at 10:17:16
Subject: Honors Geometry

We are looking for an Honors level traditional Geometry book, one that
incorporates lots of algebra throughout the text and its problems.  All
that we have looked at don't seem to do this to a strong enough level.
Has anyone found a text they think might fill our need?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/