Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #16821

Individualized Instruction Software

View entire discussion

From: Betsy
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 12, 2006 at 14:58:00
Subject: Individualized Instruction Software

I am looking for math software to help individualize my student's math
instruction. It would be a supplement to Saxon Math. I am considering STAR
Math for assessment and possibly Yearly Progress Pro Math by McGraw Hill
Digital Learning or Ochard Software by SiBoney Learning Group. Any
suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/