From: Noreen <crayne5@Aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 23, 1999 at 21:45:09
Subject: Gender equity in mathematics

I am currently studying for my Masterís in Education with a mathematics
specialty.  I am presently enrolled in a summer class and have a project
due Monday.  My topic is Equity in Mathematics.  We have to review five web
sites dealing with this subject and do a lesson plan incorporating one of
the sites.  I have most of the sites but I was hoping to get some creative
ideas for a lesson using a web site.  I will probably narrow down the
equity piece to gender equity.  I would like a web site that would truly
engage girls in meaningful mathematics.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®