Q&A #1690

Gender equity in mathematics

View entire discussion

From: Noreen <crayne5@Aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 23, 1999 at 21:45:09
Subject: Gender equity in mathematics

I am currently studying for my Masterís in Education with a mathematics specialty. I am presently enrolled in a summer class and have a project due Monday. My topic is Equity in Mathematics. We have to review five web sites dealing with this subject and do a lesson plan incorporating one of the sites. I have most of the sites but I was hoping to get some creative ideas for a lesson using a web site. I will probably narrow down the equity piece to gender equity. I would like a web site that would truly engage girls in meaningful mathematics. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®