Q&A #1693

Teaching calculus to gifted students

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 25, 1999 at 22:58:37
Subject: Re: Teaching calculus to gifted students

I am not a calculus teacher. I teach middle school but I know that the Math Forum has a Trigonometry and Calculus Problem of the Week which you can access here: http://mathforum.org/calcpow/ The other resource that I think you might find of value is the collection of calculus links found here: http://mathforum.org/calculus/calculus.html I am suspecting that another T2T responder will have some specific information for you but in the meantime I thought you might find some of these ideas helpful. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®