From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 25, 1999 at 22:58:37
Subject: Re: Teaching calculus to gifted students

I am not a calculus teacher. I teach middle school but I know that the Math
Forum has a Trigonometry and Calculus Problem of the Week which you can
access here:

http://mathforum.org/calcpow/

The other resource that I think you might find of value is the collection of
calculus links found here:

http://mathforum.org/calculus/calculus.html

I am suspecting that another T2T responder will have some specific
information for you but in the meantime I thought you might find some of
these ideas helpful.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/