From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 25, 1999 at 22:48:46
Subject: Re: Teaching AP Statistics

I must confess that I do not teach AP Statistics but one of my friends from the Math Forum teaches it and we talk about it. So, I wanted to point out a few things that might be helpful. The Math Forum hosts the "apstat-l Web discussion" which you can read about here: http://mathforum.org/discussions/about/apstat-l.html and actually access here: http://mathforum.org/epigone/apstat-l/ My thinking is that this discussion group might also be an invaluable resource once you are teaching the course. I hope some of this information will be helpful for you. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/