From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 25, 1999 at 22:48:46
Subject: Re: Teaching AP Statistics

I must confess that I do not teach AP Statistics  but one of my friends from
the Math Forum teaches it and we talk about it. So, I wanted to point out a
few things that might be helpful.

The Math Forum hosts the "apstat-l Web discussion" which you can read about
here:

http://mathforum.org/discussions/about/apstat-l.html

and actually access here:

http://mathforum.org/epigone/apstat-l/

My thinking is that this discussion group might also be an invaluable
resource once you are teaching the course.

I hope some of this information will be helpful for you.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/