From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 27, 1999 at 23:15:52
Subject: Re: Web sites designed by teachers for their class

I write such pages....but...they are not for high school. I am a middle
school teacher.  I started pages specifically for an eighth grade general
math
class but starting last year I changed to seventh grade. I realize that it
won't serve your particular topic, but I thought I would share.

8th grade:
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/unit14.html
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/algfac.html

7th grade:
http://www.rialto.k12.ca.us/frisbie/coyote/math/math.html

There is a site in California called SCORE Mathematics and they have web
lessons written by teachers specifically to use with their students. In fact,
they can't get listed on the SCORE site unless they have been field tested.

http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons.html

One that I like, in particular, was written by Eldred Marshall, an algebra
and eighth grade teacher at my site. His lesson is here:

http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons/functions.html

Then the other lessons that I know about which have been used by teachers
include:

http://mathforum.org/workshops/sum98/participants/sinclair/problem/intro.html

http://www.crpc.rice.edu/CRPC/GT/sboone/Lessons/Titles/lphouse.html

http://math.rice.edu/~lanius/Lessons/

Since many of those suggestions are authored by others, I'm sure that before
you include any links to their pages, you will email them requesting
permission. I hope that gives you a few ideas for your project.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/