From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 15, 2006 at 19:59:45
Subject: Re: Effective Use of Mathematics Instructional Materials Project

Hi Katherine, Your project sounds interesting. Would it be helpful to you if I were to feature your request in the Math Forum Internet Newsletter? If you're not familiar with the Newsletter, you can view the archived issues here: http://mathforum.org/electronic.newsletter/ If you'd like to write to me directly about this, please feel free to use my email: suzanne@mathforum.org Sincerely, Suzanne ---------------- Suzanne Alejandre Educational Resource and Service Developer The Math Forum @ Drexel 3210 Cherry Street Philadelphia, PA 19104-2713 215.895.1080 215.895.2964 (fax) <http://mathforum.org/> ----------------------- A research and educational enterprise of the Drexel School of Education <http://www.drexel.edu/ soe/> >The Effective Use of Mathematics Instructional Materials project at Education Development Center, >Inc., is currently interviewing educators about the experience of selecting mathematics curricula. If >your district is currently in the process of selecting mathematics materials, or has selected materials >within the past two years, we would like to speak with you or someone in your district who has been >involved in this process. Please send your contact information to mcc@edc.org. If possible, please >include some brief information about your district (urban/suburban/rural) and the title of the >mathematics series you are currently using. >Thank you! -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/