From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 15, 2006 at 19:59:45
Subject: Re: Effective Use of Mathematics Instructional Materials Project

Hi Katherine,

Your project sounds interesting. Would it be helpful to you if I were to
feature your request in the Math Forum Internet Newsletter? If you're
not familiar with the Newsletter, you can view the archived issues here:

  http://mathforum.org/electronic.newsletter/

If you'd like to write to me directly about this, please feel free to use
my email: suzanne@mathforum.org

Sincerely,
Suzanne

----------------
Suzanne Alejandre
Educational Resource and Service Developer

The Math Forum @ Drexel
3210 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA  19104-2713

215.895.1080
215.895.2964 (fax)
<http://mathforum.org/>
-----------------------
A research and educational enterprise of the Drexel School of Education <http://www.drexel.edu/
soe/>

>The Effective Use of Mathematics Instructional Materials project at Education
Development Center,
mcc@edc.org.  If possible, please
>include some brief information about your district (urban/suburban/rural) and
the title of the
>mathematics series you are currently using.
>Thank you!

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question