Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17012

Honors Geometry books

View entire discussion

From: Anedra Jones <jonesa@lakeridgeacademy.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 18, 2006 at 13:43:37
Subject: Honors Geometry books

Any suggestions for books for an honors Geometry class?  I am using
McDougal Littell right now, but it is too easy for my students, so I am
looking for something maybe more challenging and indepth.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/