From: Meg Fowler
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 18, 2006 at 17:18:06
Subject: quadratic formula

I just wanted to submit a song. I was looking and you have 3 listed that
go to "pop goes the weasel" I learned it to "Are you sleeping?" (or "Frere
Jacques") It simply states the formula, but the repetative nature helps
with learning and teaching and reinforces the material.

negative b
         negative b
plus or minus square root
         plus or minus square root