Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17019

team teaching math and literacy

View entire discussion

From: Kent Hoffman <green119@frontiernet.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 19, 2006 at 12:45:53
Subject: team teaching math and literacy

We are presently offering a course in mathematical problem solving and
literacy, where the class is co-taught by a english teacher and math
teacher.  I need to find some sort of workshop or course to support my
teachers in learning the techniques of integrating the two subjects and
also a more successful team teaching method.  Can anyone help me with
either written sources or courses that might be available.  Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/