From: Kristina (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 27, 2002 at 15:31:02
Subject: Re: Ideas for Math Fair

I've noticed that many people come to this discussion looking for specific
project ideas. The Math Forum @ Drexel has a collection of ideas for math
projects that could be part of Science Fairs. I hope some of these ideas help
you!

Math Ideas for Science Fair Projects
http://mathforum.org/teachers/mathproject.html

 -Kristina, for the T2T service