Q&A #1703

Ideas for Math Fair

View entire discussion

From: Kristina (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 27, 2002 at 15:31:02
Subject: Re: Ideas for Math Fair

I've noticed that many people come to this discussion looking for specific project ideas. The Math Forum @ Drexel has a collection of ideas for math projects that could be part of Science Fairs. I hope some of these ideas help you! Math Ideas for Science Fair Projects http://mathforum.org/teachers/mathproject.html -Kristina, for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®