Q&A #17051

Praxis 2 Math Content

View entire discussion

From: Sami Atif <satif@cheyney.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 25, 2006 at 16:12:28
Subject: Praxis 2 Math Content

I take the Praxis 2 on Saturday are there any last minute study techniques I can do. I have been using the ETS official study guide for the last month, but I still fell unprepared. Do you have any tips or techniques for handling the different parts of the test? What I find most difficult about the test is how to use my TI83 to solve questions quickly. While practicing I always run out of time.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®