From: Dave Bofinger <bofinger@temple.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 01, 2006 at 16:10:38
Subject: curriculum

I was wondering if anyone can give me information about math programs for
HS curriculum. I am teaching at a school right now that is using a Saxon
series that deals with spiral learning. There are alot of holes in the
program and I want to know if anyone can direct me to some new math
programs or possibly some modern text. Something needs to be done quick
because the curriculum has not been changed since 1987. If anyone reading
this can be of any service please reply to the post of email me directly.
Thanks,
Dave Bofinger

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question