From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2006 at 10:35:06
Subject: Re: Locating a 1970's educational film

Hi Amy,

I found the Disney film titled "Lights! Camera! Fractions!" but it was
released in 1985 so I'm guessing it's not the one you are looking for.

Just in case it's useful, it's here:
http://dep.disney.go.com/educational/store/detail?product_id=68652

Could you describe the film a little more? That might give me more to
search on.

>I'm trying to track down an animated  film I saw in 4th grade  around
>1976  in which whole numbers encounter fractions for the first time. Any
>ideas?

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question