From: Barb
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 30, 1999 at 16:24:40
Subject: ISTEP testing in Math

I am going to be teaching a summer school program for those students who are
weak in and in danger of failing the mathematics part of the standardized
ISTEP test.

I know there is a mathematics series that has a ISTEP pretest. Unfortunately
my school has not adopted it. Please let me know more about the series. I
would also appreciate it if you could give me some tips on teaching
the skills targeted on the ISTEP test.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®