From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 30, 1999 at 22:22:12
Subject: Re: ISTEP testing in Math

I searched Metacrawler to try to find you some information about this test,
and I beleive what I have listed below is actually for much older students,
but maybe the websites can offer you some assistance.

Here is the main table of contents for the test

http://istepplus.indiana.edu/Descriptive/toc.html

Visit the Indiana Department of Educationís general information site on
the World Wide Web:

http://doe.state.in.us/

Call the Indiana Career and Postsecondary Advancement Centerís (ICPAC) toll
free hotline at 1-800-992-2076.

Call the Indiana Department of Educationís toll free hotline at 1-888-54ISTEP.

Call the Indiana Department of Education at (317) 232-6611.

E-mail the Indiana Department of Education at istep@doe.state.in.us. Hope this
gives you a place to start.

 -Gail, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message