From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2006 at 10:06:12
Subject: Re: maths

Hi Raj,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher.

I think the following section of the Math Forum will help you with
your question:

  Math Ideas for Science Fair Projects
  http://mathforum.org/teachers/mathproject.html

  Math Tools
  http://mathforum.org/mathtools/
  and, in particular, start here:
       http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap.html

  Problems of the Week
  http://mathforum.org/pow/

I hope this helps. Please write back if you have other questions or
if you'd like to talk more about this question.

>On which  topics  assignment and project of maths can be done for summer
>vacation.Nothing is coming into mind.May anybody suggest it?

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question