From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2006 at 09:52:15
Subject: Re: Learning Activity Packet

Hi Walter,

I'm not sure who first coined the phrase "learning activity packets" but
I was able to find this detailed description of one:

http://www.abledata.com/abledata.cfm?
pageid=19327&top=14166&productid=89164&trail=22,14033

The URL is quite long. If it doesn't work, try going to:

http://www.abledata.com

and then typing    learning activity packet    in their search field and you'll
see that #2 is the link to the page that I found.

I hope that's helpful.

>1) Who invented/designed/iniated learning activity packets [LAPs]?
>
>2) Do you know of any books/articles/web pages that tell how to construct
LAPs?

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question