From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 08, 2006 at 17:57:06
Subject: Congruence and transformations

I am teaching a high school geometry class. We are ending a unit covering triangle congruence (SSS, SAS, and ASA) and transformations (reflections, translations, and rotations). I would like to do a 2-3 day in-class project/activity with the kids at the end of the unit. Can anyone think of any good longer projects that would incorporate both or just one of the focused topics? Thanks!

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/