From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jul 01, 1999 at 11:48:59
Subject: Re:Kay Tolliver of the Eddie Files

You can find more information about the Eddie Files at the following website

http://www.fasenet.org/Productions_Home.html

She also has a teacher training video, and I think that is called the Kay
Tolliver Files, but I am not sure.  The thing I liked best about her video
was that she demonstrates her techniques in front of an entire class (students
are heterogeneously grouped), not a small group (with you wondering where the
rest of the students are and what they are doing).

 -Gail, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®