From: Murrel Hoover
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 01, 1999 at 10:09:08
Subject: Academic activities

We are looking for projects, activities, or field trips to extend topics that we teach in Advanced Algebra, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics and Calculus. Some of the ideas in our mind, as of now, are Paramount Parks Mathematics, Science, Physics Day (away from school) and Orienteering (at school, but outside the block). Do you have any suggestions?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/