From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jul 06, 1999 at 09:49:02
Subject: Re: Academic activities

The COMAP high school math series, Mathematics: Modeling Our World, now published by South-Western Publishing Co. is a wonderful resource for problems that would address most of the mathematics topics you listed. Each unit starts with a problem to investigate. In Book I, algebra is looked at from observing codes, like bar codes! I think the ideas in these books could give you exactly what you are looking for! -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/