From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 24, 2006 at 08:24:33
Subject: Re: Middle School Math Exam (0069)

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your question, and good luck on your exam. Did you also consider
purchasing the ETS "priced" test preparation document? If you go to ETS,
you can search on priced Praxis test prep, and you'll see it. I don't know
how helpful it is.

We've had lots of discussion over the years about the Praxis here on these
pages. Many say the materials weren't that helpful (obviously the ones who
weren't successful.)I always advised teachers to get a high school pre-calc
book and make sure that you can work every problem in it.

>Hi,
>
>I am scheduled to take the Middle School Math (0069) on June 10, 2006.  I
>have already downloaded the practice exam from ets.org.  Are there any
>other practice test that anyone knows of that I can get preferrably free
>and by download.  I would be willing to pay a nominal fee if necessary.
>
>Thanks Jane Hayden

 -Cynthia, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum.
Please read more about this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®