From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 01, 1999 at 17:18:09
Subject: Problem solving models

I would like to find some good materials for solving problems and reflecting
on them in a journal or mathematical log format.  I would like for my students
to do this daily and explain the steps they use in solving mathematical
problems, but I am unable to find any supplemental materials to carry out this
activity.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®