Q&A #1718

Problem solving models

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 01, 1999 at 17:18:09
Subject: Problem solving models

I would like to find some good materials for solving problems and reflecting on them in a journal or mathematical log format. I would like for my students to do this daily and explain the steps they use in solving mathematical problems, but I am unable to find any supplemental materials to carry out this activity.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®