From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 25, 2006 at 21:28:23
Subject: Summer math workbooks

We are trying to find a workbook that we could purchase to send to students this summer whose basic computation skills are low. I have seen fliers come for something similar that has basic review information at the top followed by problems for them to practice. The workbook itself is designed to be used by the students over the summer to keep up or sharpen their skills. I can't seem to find anything at all. Can you help lead me in some direction or do you know of some workbooks that exist for this purpose?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/