From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 25, 2006 at 21:28:23
Subject: Summer math workbooks

We are trying to find a workbook that we could purchase to send to
students this summer whose basic computation skills are low. I have seen
fliers come for something similar that has basic review information at the
top followed by problems for them to practice. The workbook itself is
designed to be used by the students over the summer to keep up or sharpen
their skills. I can't seem to find anything at all. Can you help lead me
in some direction or do you know of some workbooks that exist for this
purpose?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®