Q&A #17193

Fibonacci sequence

View entire discussion

From: Reem
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 28, 2006 at 11:32:23
Subject: Fibonacci sequence

Hi Can you help me find animations for the Fibonacci sequence which can help me explain it clearly to my students? I need action animations which can be used by the students by clicking the steps of the animation and learning by themselves. Maybe the animation can be for his sequence in nature ...? I have another question. Is it possible to teach the Fibonacci sequence with an Excel spreadsheet, which can help students to find the 100th number, for example, in the sequence?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®