From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 29, 2006 at 21:36:48
Subject: Incorporating math history into my curriculum

I teach middle school math and I thought including the history of math
into my lessons would and an interesting aspect, and enable me to answer
questions like "who thought of negative numbers".  What are some good
sources for math history at a middle school level?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/