From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 04, 1999 at 02:00:31
Subject: Teaching probability and statistics

Where can I find probability and statistics curriculum that will assist me in
teaching students having problems with the topics.  I am looking for many
examples that explain the procedures.  Is there a site or forum on the web
where I can ask questions?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®