From: Linda <linda015@salam.uitm.edu.my>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 07, 2006 at 23:06:16
Subject: Assessment in Math Education

Hi all..
I would like to ask anyone here...I'm going to pursue my studies (PhD in
Mathematics Education). Actually I'm interested in assessment/evaluation
focusing in assessing students' understanding in certain topic. Is there
anybody doing something similar? I hope to discuss with somebody.....

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/