From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 10, 2006 at 11:29:43
Subject: Re: Assessment in Math Education

Hi Linda,

Thanks for writing T2T.

I've made your request public, so you may get responses from teachers. But
I also wanted to say that this is something that the Math Forum is very
interested in. Especially looking at what you learn about students'
understanding from problem solving and writing about their reasoning and
processes.

Tell us more about your interests.

>Hi all..
>I would like to ask anyone here...I'm going to pursue my studies (PhD in
>Mathematics Education). Actually I'm interested in assessment/evaluation
>focusing in assessing students' understanding in certain topic. Is there
>anybody doing something similar? I hope to discuss with somebody.....

 -Cynthia, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum.
Please read more about this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®