From: Dori West <doriwest@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 06, 1999 at 13:11:16
Subject: Math Club

I am a sixth grade teacher who is pursuing the idea of starting a mathematics
club for students between grades 4 and 6. I would like the club to focus on
application of concepts and the presentation of more complex problems (long-
term) that they may otherwise not have an opportunity to do in the regular
class room. What is the best approach and where can I find good resources such
as problems, books, strategies, and funding.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/