Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17284

Geometry (pi) and Plotting

View entire discussion

From: Bea
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 21, 2006 at 13:27:08
Subject: Geometry (pi) and Plotting

I am a tutor that has exposed to the A Beka Book curriculum. From what
little exposure I had with my tutees, I am finding it to be grounded in
tradition and yet interesting to my readers. The math appears to be
explained with enough details that one, who is deficient in math could
grasp. Can anyone attest to my claims or share their experience with the
program, especially the math portion. Thank you

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/