Q&A #17299

Praxis ii 0069 middle school math

View entire discussion

From: <katemccormick79@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 26, 2006 at 12:46:24
Subject: Praxis ii 0069 middle school math

I am taking the middle school math tesst 20069 aug. 5th and am getting nervous. I have been trying to find a good study guide but can't seem to locate one. My skills are rusty being that I haven't had to use this math since middle school. Does anyone have any good books to refer me too or internet sites to help me along, the test is in 5 weeks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®