Q&A #17315

View entire discussion

From: Simon <sdean1981@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 30, 2006 at 19:44:14
Subject: Statistics

Hi. I am trying to document my lessons toward NTCM standards. The following is one standard for a Probability/Statistics course. For anyone with Statistics experience, does the following standard mean I should teach confidence intervals to high school students? -understand how sample statistics reflect the values of population parameters and use sampling distributions as the basis for informal inference

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®