Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17315

Statistics

View entire discussion

From: Simon <sdean1981@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 30, 2006 at 19:44:14
Subject: Statistics

Hi. I am trying to document my lessons toward NTCM standards. The
following is one standard for a Probability/Statistics course. For anyone
with Statistics experience, does the following standard mean I should
teach confidence intervals to high school students?

-understand how sample statistics reflect the values of population
parameters and use sampling distributions as the basis for informal
inference

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®