From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 12, 2006 at 23:07:52
Subject: alternative ways to mulitply

Hello,

As a fifth grade teacher, I look for a variety of ways to teach
multiplication.  I'm familiar with the standard algorithm, lattice,
partial product and the box method.  I've heard about the "bowtie" method,
but I can't seem to find anything about it.  Could you please explain how
this method works?

Thanks,

Erin

Post a public discussion message