Q&A #1738

Effect of computers on student writings

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne Horn
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 07, 1999 at 15:33:43
Subject: Effect of computers on student writings

I am planning to do a small study next year in my fifth grade mathematics class to see if using the computer (most speciafically the "co-writer" software) is an effective tool for increasing the quality and quantity of written explanations of students. Does anyone know of anyone who has already tried this? I am interested in how the project was implemented, managed, monitored, and evaluated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®