From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 04, 1998 at 13:07:13
Subject: Re: Helping my 7th grader understand math

These are very hard words to hear but I realize that you are probably right
and I appreciate your outlook.  We will take your advice and try to give her
the TLC she needs and get her back on track. I'm very blessed that she has a
teacher who also wants to help. Thank you for taking time to respond.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/