From: Ann Hesselsweet
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 08, 1999 at 08:24:13
Subject: Practical, hands-on, real world geometry

I teach in an alternative school for students that has been unsuccessful
in a regular school setting. We have three teachers in our program, none
with math expertise. We are seeking to offer practical, applied, hands-on,
real world geometry for our students. We realise that text books with pages
of problems will not help these students be successful. Are there any
mathematics books that could help us teach our students? We are willing to
learn.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®