From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jul 09, 1999 at 11:49:39
Subject: Re: Practical, hands-on, real world geometry

I do not know of any textbooks but I can point you to some web pages that
have engaging lessons on them that perhaps you could use:

These are several geometry lessons on my web site at the Math Forum:

http://mathforum.org/alejandre/

Cynthia Lanius has a variety of lessons here:

http://math.rice.edu/~lanius/Lessons/

Cathi Sanders has lessons here:

http://mathforum.org/workshops/sum98/participants/sanders/
http://www.k12.hi.us/~csanders/

That might give you a few ideas to use.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/