From: Tracey <tmcvetty@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 07, 2006 at 23:17:33
Subject: Remembering meaning of "multiples" and "factors"

Does anyone have a mnemonic device, story, or any other trick to keep
factor and multiple straight?  I've talked with other teachers who say
their students also often get them backwards.  I'm usually pretty good at
coming up with little stories to help, but I am drawing a blank on this
one!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®