Q&A #17417

Remembering meaning of "multiples" and "factors"

View entire discussion

From: Tracey <tmcvetty@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 07, 2006 at 23:17:33
Subject: Remembering meaning of "multiples" and "factors"

Does anyone have a mnemonic device, story, or any other trick to keep factor and multiple straight? I've talked with other teachers who say their students also often get them backwards. I'm usually pretty good at coming up with little stories to help, but I am drawing a blank on this one!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®