From: JS <jstraub@sasktel.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 13, 2006 at 19:05:18
Subject: Math Corrections?

I believe that it is beneficial for my students to correct their errors
after each assignment. However, I have difficulty keeping track of who is
done their corrections, and making sure they know when their answers are
right. Another teacher told me I am wasting time. Is there an easy way to
hold them accountable or am I just stressing over something that isn't
that important?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®