From: Ralph (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 14, 2006 at 10:48:51
Subject: Re: Math Corrections?

Hi JS, Cynthia has given an excellent suggestion, and makes a good point about perhaps trying to do this for "each" assignment being too much to deal with. Another potential strategy is to involve parents. (this obviously only works if parents WANT to be involved! :) Our child in Gr. 2 this past year tended to be very sloppy in his schoolwork, and often didn't finish it. We had talked with his teacher and asked her to keep us informed when he performed poorly, particularly in his math work. She would frequently send home his math assignments with a note to us asking us to have him correct the work, and then sign it, so she'd know we'd seen it. This might help in the tracking as well. Good luck, -Ralph, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/